We've reorganized the Catalog(opens in a new tab) to help you find courses and tutorials more efficiently. Today, you can explore the latest and badged courses, as well as find workflow examples and how-to guides in tutorials.
- For courses, this includes filtering for courses with badges available today
- For tutorials, we've added workflow examples that demonstrate applying IBM Quantum™ tools to typical use cases, and how-tos that explain how to use and optimize specific capabilities
Tutorials are also easier to explore and download, with several changes:
- Your IBM Quantum account's selected instance is automatically loaded for tutorials, so you don't have to repeatedly copy and paste
- Executable code cells allow you to test small ideas directly in the tutorial
- If you want to adapt tutorial code, you can copy code cells or download the whole notebook with a single click
We've updated several courses to include exams and badges,(opens in a new tab) including Basics of Quantum Information(opens in a new tab) and Practical Introduction to Quantum-Safe Cryptography(opens in a new tab)! Sign into your account and take the end-of-course Exam. Achieve a passing grade and claim your badge!
Over the coming months, we'll continue to add more resources to help your journey from foundations to utility!