optimize_noisy_thresholdhave been removed from the lists of simulator defaults and the documentation. These have had no effect since Aer 0.5.1, but these references to them had remained accidentally.
- Fixes #1351 (opens in a new tab) where running an empty
QuantumCircuitwith a noise model set would cause the simulator to crash.
- Fixes #1347 (opens in a new tab) where the behaviour of using the
set_option()methods of simulator backends could lead to different behavior for some options.
- Fixes an bug where using a Dask Client executor would cause an error at job submission due to the executor Client not being pickleable.
- Fixed an issue with the matrix_product_state simulation method where the accumulation of small rounding errors during measurement of many quits could sometimes cause a segmentation fault.
- Fixes an unintended change between qiskit-aer 0.8.0 and 0.9.0 where when running a list of circuits with an invalid circuit using the
automaticsimulation method of the
QasmSimulatorwould raise an exception for an invalid input qobj rather than return partial results for the circuits that were valid.
- Fixes an issue with the standalone simulator where it would return a IBM Quantum API schema (opens in a new tab) invalid response in the case of an error that prevented the simulation from running.
- Fixes #1346 (opens in a new tab) which was a bug in the handling of the
parameter_bindskwarg of the backend
run()method that would result in an error if the parameterized circuit was transpiled to a different set of basis gates than the original parameterizations.
- A runtime program’s visibility can now be specified on upload using
- You can now specify a parent experiment ID when creating an experiment with
qiskit.providers.ibmq.experiment.IBMExperimentService.create_experiment(). Experiments can also be filtered by their parent experiment ID in
- Runtime image can now be specified using the image parameter in
qiskit.providers.ibmq.runtime.IBMRuntimeService.run(). Note that not all accounts are authorized to select a different image.
qiskit.providers.ibmq.runtime.RuntimeDecoderare updated to support Python
datetime, which is not JSON serializable by default.
- Fixes the issue where
qiskit.providers.ibmq.managed.IBMQJobManager.retrieve_job_set()only retrieves the first 10 jobs in a
qiskit.providers.ibmq.runtime.RuntimeDecodercan now restore dictionary integer keys in optimizer settings from a JSON string representation dumped by the
Was this page helpful?