qiskit.utils.mitigation.TensoredMeasFitter(results, mit_pattern, substate_labels_list=None, circlabel='')
object (opens in a new tab)
Deprecated: Measurement correction fitter for a tensored calibration.
Initialize a measurement calibration matrix from the results of running the circuits returned by measurement_calibration_circuits.
This class is not a public API. The internals are not stable and will likely change. It is used solely for the
measurement_error_mitigation_cls kwarg of the
QuantumInstance class’s constructor (as a class not an instance). Anything outside of that usage does not have the normal user-facing API stability.
qiskit.utils.mitigation.fitters.TensoredMeasFitter is deprecated as of qiskit-terra 0.24.0. It will be removed no earlier than 3 months after the release date. For code migration guidelines, visit https://qisk.it/qi_migration (opens in a new tab).
- results – the results of running the measurement calibration circuits. If this is None, the user will set calibration matrices later.
- mit_pattern (List (opens in a new tab)[List (opens in a new tab)[int (opens in a new tab)]]) – qubits to perform the measurement correction on, divided to groups according to tensors
- substate_labels_list (List (opens in a new tab)[List (opens in a new tab)[str (opens in a new tab)]]) – for each calibration matrix, the labels of its rows and columns. If None, the labels are ordered lexicographically
- circlabel (str (opens in a new tab)) – if the qubits were labeled
ValueError (opens in a new tab) – if the mit_pattern doesn’t match the substate_labels_list
Return a measurement filter using the cal matrices.
Add measurement calibration data
- new_results (list (opens in a new tab) orqiskit.result.Result) – a single result or list of Result objects.
- rebuild_cal_matrix (bool (opens in a new tab)) – rebuild the calibration matrix
Based on the results, output the readout fidelity, which is the average of the diagonal entries in the calibration matrices.
- cal_index (integer) – readout fidelity for this index in _cal_matrices
- label_list (list (opens in a new tab)) – Returns the average fidelity over of the groups f states. In the form of a list of lists of states. If None, then each state used in the construction of the calibration matrices forms a group of size 1
The readout fidelity (assignment fidelity)
QiskitError – If the calibration matrix has not been set for the object.
The on-diagonal elements of the calibration matrices are the probabilities of measuring state ‘x’ given preparation of state ‘x’.
Return a fitter object that is a subset of the qubits in the original list.
This is only a partial implementation of the
subset_fitter method since only mitigation patterns of length 1 are supported. This corresponds to patterns of the form
[, , , ...]. Note however, that such patterns are a good first approximation to mitigate readout errors on large quantum circuits.
qubit_sublist (list (opens in a new tab)) – must be a subset of qubit_list
A new fitter that has the calibration for a
subset of qubits
- QiskitError – If the calibration matrix is not initialized
- QiskitError – If the mit pattern is not a tensor of single-qubit measurement error mitigation.
- QiskitError – If a qubit in the given
qubit_sublistis not in the list of qubits in the mit. pattern.