qiskit.utils.mitigation.CompleteMeasFitter(results, state_labels, qubit_list=None, circlabel='')
object (opens in a new tab)
Deprecated: Measurement correction fitter for a full calibration
Initialize a measurement calibration matrix from the results of running the circuits returned by measurement_calibration_circuits
A wrapper for the tensored fitter
This class is not a public API. The internals are not stable and will likely change. It is used solely for the
measurement_error_mitigation_cls kwarg of the
QuantumInstance class’s constructor (as a class not an instance). Anything outside of that usage does not have the normal user-facing API stability.
qiskit.utils.mitigation.fitters.CompleteMeasFitter is deprecated as of qiskit-terra 0.24.0. It will be removed no earlier than 3 months after the release date. For code migration guidelines, visit https://qisk.it/qi_migration (opens in a new tab).
- results – the results of running the measurement calibration circuits. If this is None the user will set a calibration matrix later.
- state_labels (List (opens in a new tab)[str (opens in a new tab)]) – list of calibration state labels returned from measurement_calibration_circuits. The output matrix will obey this ordering.
- qubit_list (List (opens in a new tab)[int (opens in a new tab)]) – List of the qubits (for reference and if the subset is needed). If None, the qubit_list will be created according to the length of state_labels.
- circlabel (str (opens in a new tab)) – if the qubits were labeled.
Return a measurement filter using the cal matrix.
Return list of qubits.
Add measurement calibration data
- new_results (list (opens in a new tab) orqiskit.result.Result) – a single result or list of result objects.
- rebuild_cal_matrix (bool (opens in a new tab)) – rebuild the calibration matrix
Based on the results, output the readout fidelity which is the normalized trace of the calibration matrix
label_list (bool (opens in a new tab)) – If None, returns the average assignment fidelity of a single state. Otherwise it returns the assignment fidelity to be in any one of these states averaged over the second index.
readout fidelity (assignment fidelity)
The on-diagonal elements of the calibration matrix are the probabilities of measuring state ‘x’ given preparation of state ‘x’ and so the normalized trace is the average assignment fidelity
Return a fitter object that is a subset of the qubits in the original list.
qubit_sublist (list (opens in a new tab)) – must be a subset of qubit_list
A new fitter that has the calibration for a
subset of qubits
QiskitError – If the calibration matrix is not initialized