ABC (opens in a new tab)
Abstract high-level synthesis plugin class.
This abstract class defines the interface for high-level synthesis plugins.
abstract run(high_level_object, coupling_map=None, target=None, qubits=None, **options)
Run synthesis for the given Operation.
- high_level_object (Operation) – The Operation to synthesize to a
- coupling_map (CouplingMap) – The coupling map of the backend in case synthesis is done on a physical circuit.
- target (Target) – A target representing the target backend.
- qubits (list (opens in a new tab)) – List of qubits over which the operation is defined in case synthesis is done on a physical circuit.
- options – Additional method-specific optional kwargs.
The quantum circuit representation of the Operation
when successful, and