Choose a Layout by assigning
n circuit qubits to device qubits
0, .., n-1.
A pass for choosing a Layout of a circuit onto a Coupling graph, using a simple round-robin order.
This pass associates a physical qubit (int) to each virtual qubit of the circuit (Qubit) in increasing order.
Does not assume any ancilla.
TranspilerError – if invalid options
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the TrivialLayout pass on dag.
dag (DAGCircuit) – DAG to find layout for.
TranspilerError – if dag wider than the target backend
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.