DEPRECATED: Synthesize linear functions.
Under the hood, this runs the default high-level synthesis plugin for linear functions.
qiskit.transpiler.passes.synthesis.linear_functions_synthesis.LinearFunctionsSynthesis is deprecated as of qiskit-terra 0.23.0. It will be removed no earlier than 3 months after the release date. Instead, use
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the HighLevelSynthesis pass on dag.
dag (DAGCircuit) – input dag.
Output dag with higher-level operations synthesized.
- TranspilerError – when the transpiler is unable to synthesize the given DAG
- (for instance, when the specified synthesis method is not available)****. –
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.