Evaluate how good the layout selection was.
Saves in property_set[‘layout_score’] (or the property name in property_name) the sum of distances for each circuit CX. The lower the number, the better the selection. Therefore, 0 is a perfect layout selection. No CX direction is considered.
- coupling_map (Union[CouplingMap, Target]) – Directed graph represented a coupling map.
- property_name (str (opens in a new tab)) – The property name to save the score. Default: layout_score
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the Layout2qDistance pass on dag. :param dag: DAG to evaluate. :type dag: DAGCircuit
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.