An analysis pass to detect if the DAG contains a specific instruction.
This pass takes in a single instruction name for example
'delay' and will set the property set
True if the DAG contains that instruction and
False if it does not.
- instruction_name (str (opens in a new tab) | Iterable[str (opens in a new tab)]) – The instruction or instructions to check are in the DAG. The output in the property set is set to
contains_prefixed on each value for this parameter.
- recurse (bool (opens in a new tab)) – if
True(default), then recurse into control-flow operations.
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the ContainsInstruction pass on dag.
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.