Check if a DAG circuit is already mapped to a coupling map.
Check if a DAGCircuit is mapped to coupling_map by checking that all 2-qubit interactions are laid out to be on adjacent qubits in the global coupling map of the device, setting the property set field (either specified with
property_set_field or the default
False accordingly. Note this does not validate directionality of the connectivity between qubits. If you need to check gates are implemented in a native direction for a target use the
CheckGateDirection pass instead.
- coupling_map (Union[CouplingMap, Target]) – Directed graph representing a coupling map.
- property_set_field (str (opens in a new tab)) – An optional string to specify the property set field to store the result of the check. If not default the result is stored in
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the CheckMap pass on dag.
If dag is mapped to coupling_map, the property is_swap_mapped is set to True (or to False otherwise).
dag (DAGCircuit) – DAG to map.
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.