Check if the two-qubit gates follow the right direction with respect to the coupling map.
- coupling_map (CouplingMap) – Directed graph representing a coupling map.
- target (Target) – The backend target to use for this pass. If this is specified it will be used instead of the coupling map
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the CheckGateDirection pass on dag.
If dag is mapped and the direction is correct the property is_direction_mapped is set to True (or to False otherwise).
dag (DAGCircuit) – DAG to check.
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.