ASAP Scheduling pass, which schedules the start time of instructions as early as possible..
BaseSchedulerTransform for the detailed behavior of the control flow operation, i.e.
This base class has been superseded by
ASAPScheduleAnalysis and the new scheduling workflow. It will be deprecated and subsequently removed in a future release.
qiskit.transpiler.passes.scheduling.asap.ASAPSchedule is pending deprecation as of qiskit 0.21.0. It will be marked deprecated in a future release, and then removed no earlier than 3 months after the release date. Instead, use
ASAPScheduleAnalysis, which is an analysis pass that requires a padding pass to later modify the circuit.
= (, )
Check if the pass is an analysis pass.
If the pass is an AnalysisPass, that means that the pass can analyze the DAG and write the results of that analysis in the property set. Modifications on the DAG are not allowed by this kind of pass.
Check if the pass is a transformation pass.
If the pass is a TransformationPass, that means that the pass can manipulate the DAG, but cannot modify the property set (but it can be read).
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run the ASAPSchedule pass on dag.
dag (DAGCircuit) – DAG to schedule.
A scheduled DAG.
- TranspilerError – if the circuit is not mapped on physical qubits.
- TranspilerError – if conditional bit is added to non-supported instruction.
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.