qiskit.pulse.library.SechDeriv(duration, amp, sigma, angle=0.0, name=None, limit_amplitude=None)
An unnormalized sech derivative pulse.
The sech function is centered around the halfway point of the pulse, and the envelope of the pulse is given by:
where , , and is a derivative with respect to x.
- duration (int (opens in a new tab) |ParameterExpression) – Pulse length in terms of the sampling period dt.
- amp (float (opens in a new tab) |ParameterExpression) – The magnitude of the amplitude of the pulse (the value of the corresponding sech function at the midpoint duration/2).
- sigma (float (opens in a new tab) |ParameterExpression) – A measure of how wide or narrow the corresponding sech peak is, in terms of dt; described mathematically in the class docstring.
- angle (ParameterExpression |float (opens in a new tab) | None) – The angle in radians of the complex phase factor uniformly scaling the pulse. Default value 0.
- name (str (opens in a new tab) | None) – Display name for this pulse envelope.
- limit_amplitude (bool (opens in a new tab) | None) – If
True, then limit the amplitude of the waveform to 1. The default is
Trueand the amplitude is constrained to 1.