qiskit.pulse.library.GaussianSquare(duration, amp, sigma, width=None, angle=None, risefall_sigma_ratio=None, name=None, limit_amplitude=None)
object (opens in a new tab)
A square pulse with a Gaussian shaped risefall on both sides lifted such that its first sample is zero.
Exactly one of the
width parameters has to be specified.
risefall_sigma_ratio is not None and
width is None:
width is not None and
risefall_sigma_ratio is None:
In both cases, the lifted gaussian square pulse is defined as:
where is the gaussian square waveform without lifting or amplitude scaling, and .
Create new pulse instance.
- duration – Pulse length in terms of the sampling period dt.
- amp – The magnitude of the amplitude of the Gaussian and square pulse. Complex amp support is deprecated.
- sigma – A measure of how wide or narrow the Gaussian risefall is; see the class docstring for more details.
- width – The duration of the embedded square pulse.
- angle – The angle of the complex amplitude of the pulse. Default value 0.
- risefall_sigma_ratio – The ratio of each risefall duration to sigma.
- name – Display name for this pulse envelope.
- limit_amplitude – If
True, then limit the amplitude of the waveform to 1. The default is
Trueand the amplitude is constrained to 1.
PulseError – When width and risefall_sigma_ratio are both empty or both non-empty.