ABC (opens in a new tab)
Base class of a single pass manager task.
A pass instance can read and write to the provided
PropertySet, and may modify the input pass manager IR.
execute(passmanager_ir, state, callback=None)
Execute optimization task for input Qiskit IR.
- passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
- state (PassManagerState) – State associated with workflow execution by the pass manager itself.
- callback (Callable (opens in a new tab) | None) – A callback function which is caller per execution of optimization task.
Optimized Qiskit IR and state of the workflow.
Name of the pass.
Run optimization task.
passmanager_ir (Any (opens in a new tab)) – Qiskit IR to optimize.
Optimized Qiskit IR.
Update workflow status.
- state (PassManagerState) – Pass manager state to update.
- run_state (RunState) – Completion status of current task.
Updated pass manager state.