qiskit.algorithms.VarQRTE(ansatz, initial_parameters, variational_principle=None, estimator=None, ode_solver=<class 'qiskit.algorithms.time_evolvers.variational.solvers.ode.forward_euler_solver.ForwardEulerSolver'>, lse_solver=None, num_timesteps=None, imag_part_tol=1e-07, num_instability_tol=1e-07)
Variational Quantum Real Time Evolution algorithm.
- ansatz (QuantumCircuit) – Ansatz to be used for variational time evolution.
- initial_parameters (Mapping[Parameter, float (opens in a new tab)] | Sequence[float (opens in a new tab)]) – Initial parameter values for an ansatz.
- variational_principle (RealVariationalPrinciple | None) – Variational Principle to be used. Defaults to
- estimator (BaseEstimator | None) – An estimator primitive used for calculating expectation values of TimeEvolutionProblem.aux_operators.
- ode_solver (Type[OdeSolver] | str (opens in a new tab)) – ODE solver callable that implements a SciPy
OdeSolverinterface or a string indicating a valid method offered by SciPy.
- lse_solver (Callable[[np.ndarray, np.ndarray], np.ndarray] | None) – Linear system of equations solver callable. It accepts
None, the default
np.linalg.lstsqsolver is used.
- num_timesteps (int (opens in a new tab) | None) – The number of timesteps to take. If
None, it is automatically selected to achieve a timestep of approximately 0.01. Only relevant in case of the
- imag_part_tol (float (opens in a new tab)) – Allowed value of an imaginary part that can be neglected if no imaginary part is expected.
- num_instability_tol (float (opens in a new tab)) – The amount of negative value that is allowed to be rounded up to 0 for quantities that are expected to be non-negative.
Apply Variational Quantum Time Evolution to the given operator.
evolution_problem (TimeEvolutionProblem) – Instance defining an evolution problem.
Result of the evolution which includes a quantum circuit with bound parameters as an evolved state and, if provided, observables evaluated on the evolved state.
ValueError (opens in a new tab) – If
initial_state is included in the