PVQDResult(evolved_state, aux_ops_evaluated=None, times=None, parameters=None, fidelities=None, estimated_error=None, observables=None)
The result object for the p-VQD algorithm.
- evolved_state – An evolved quantum state.
- aux_ops_evaluated – Optional list of observables for which expected values on an evolved state are calculated. These values are in fact tuples formatted as (mean, standard deviation).
- times – The times evaluated during the time integration.
- parameters – The parameter values at each evaluation time.
- fidelities – The fidelity of the Trotter step and variational update at each iteration.
- estimated_error – The overall estimated error evaluated as one minus the product of all fidelities.
- observables – The value of the observables evaluated at each iteration.
Any property from the argument that exists in the receiver is updated. :type result:
AlgorithmResult :param result: Argument result with properties to be set.
TypeError – Argument is None