All data stored in IBM Quantum is encrypted.
Client project data can be stored in a Jupyter notebook in IBM Quantum Lab. Jobs are executed when quantum inputs are sent from IBM Quantum Lab, IBM Quantum Composer, or from direct submission via API. The front end removes Personally Identifiable Information and/or Business Contact Information from the data, writes the job to storage, and adds it to the queue for the backend to process. The backend retrieves the job from storage, executes the job, and writes the results to storage.
- The user owner can see job inputs and results.
- For Qobj jobs:
- User owners can see job inputs, results, and metadata.
- Hub administrators and group administrators can see job results and metadata.
- IBM administrators can only see job metadata.
- Only the user owner can delete jobs and their results.
- For Qiskit Runtime jobs:
- The user owner can see job inputs, results, and metadata, and can delete jobs and their results.
- IBM administrators can see job metadata.